Land Rover Series 2A IIA Santana

Sale price: $10000,00 make an offer

Technical specifications

Manufacturer:Land Rover
Model:Other
Year:1969
Type:Standard Cab Pickup
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Color:Pastel Green
Mileage:85
Transmission:Manual
Interior Color:Black
Engine:4 Cylinder
Trim:SUV- OFFROAD- UTILITY-
Number of Cylinders:4
Got questions?Ask the Seller

Photos

Current customer rating: current rating for this car (4)
based on 2 votes

Description

Hello Everyone, Thank you very much for taking the time to look at the listing. Please take a few more minutes in reading the story and history carefully so you can learn a bit more about it and see the real value of this great vintage, antique and prestigious vehicle.
Up for sale is my beautiful 1969 Land Rover "Santana" Spanish Version of the Series IIA. The car went through a complete and TRUE FRAME OFF, BOLT AND NUT RESTORATION and left 100% original for those of you who are true purists with all MATCHING NUMBERS, ENGINE , CHASSIS and VIN PLATES. I will later touch base on all the work done more into details. This Spanish Series IIA was imported to the USA not too long ago. It went through all US CUSTOMS cleareance taxes, bonds, DOT,and EPA and importation documents which I will be more the glad to hand in to its future owner. Vehicle went through a DMV inspection and it posseses a FREE and CLEAR Florida title, ready to be transfer to the lucky winner and future owner.
A TRUE FRAME OFF RESTORATION with new bolts and nuts.
Here is the list of all things done to the car in order to restore it the right and original way the car needed to be.
From the ground up
Chassis was completely sand blasted and stripped down to bare metal, and re paintedAll 4 leaf springs are brand new with new Zinc Plated Shackes4 Brand new ShocksFront and rear Brake cylinders and horse shoes are brand newBrake, and fuel lines are brand newBrand new electricity with brand new cablesBoth front and rear drive shafts are 100% new with U joints seals, yokes and gasketsFront wheel knuckles kit are brand new with all seals, gaskets and brand new bearingsBoth front and rear transmission have been redone( brand new gaskets, and bearings)Gearbox and transfer case were rebuilt with all new bearings, with brand new fresh oil
4 brand new 32" General MT TiresBrand new bumperAll side markers, and mirrors are brand new and originalBrand new front and rear upholstry All door handles and brand newENGINE
The engine and all its accesories are brand new and has been rebuilt to standard and original compression. The following items were changed in the engine and are brand new:
PistonsPiston ringsPiston rodsValvesGasketsBearingsBrand new carburator interior jet kets and perfectly tunedSpark plugsFuel pump All outside carbuerator parts were zinc plated
Sheet Metal
All rivets in the car are brand new and most of the body hardware in about 90% is brand new, the other 10% was left to keep originality of the car since the bolts are directly from Great Britain. Body Tub and front floors were replaced with original replacement parts. Fresh paint all around and in the undercarriage as well. Let the pictures speak for themselves. This is a great opportunity and investment that will last another 46 years!
The outside tent is also brand new with the original design the care came as original from the factory. I have done pretty much everything to this car and the engine has only about 50 miles since the restoration was done. The car is always garaged kept 24/7. No contact with sun or rain.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. I will be more than glad and willing to answer to all your questions.
To see more pictutes just follow this link :
Also published at eBay.com

Questions to the seller

Other used classic Land Rover cars offered via internet auctions

: 2a 88
$19 500,00
 defender:
$43 000,00
 defender:
$6 500,00
: 2a 88
$19 500,00
 defender:
$58 000,00
: Defender Series III
$11 900,00
: 2a 88
$19 500,00